A modern farmhouse with a touch of European flair. Reclaimed materials in the home punctuate a carefully designed and aesthetically pleasing sustainable home.
- This sustainable home performs 56.8% better than similar new build, resulting in substantial savings for heating and cooling. A typical new home would cost 2.3 times more to heat and cool.
- Low carbon footprint with EcoPact concrete.
- All electric heating/cooling with the Mitsubishi Zuba Central
- Reused front door taken out of the previous home on the lot and used as the barn door between mudroom and dining
- Reclaimed maple from a tree that had to be removed was used for floating shelves and a fireplace mantle
- Fireplace mantle from the previous home was used as mantle for basement fireplace in new home
- Professionally designed by Lisa Clark Design with warm woods, soaring ceilings, and rustic beams that invite you to spend your evenings relaxing in front of the fireplace