Happy Household Home
This family home was custom designed from scratch to accommodate a large family, and the protection of trees that were dear to the owner’s hearts while maximizing usable backyard space.
- Designed and constructed to protect two – 200 + year old trees.
- Designed to maximize pie shaped lot rear yard usability.
- Designed with 5 children in mind. Custom bathroom solutions, custom islands, custom storage cubbies and so on.
- Large open space upstairs as a sunroom in the trees.
- Using the Mitsubishi Zuba Central to avoid bringing gas into the house, but still have highly efficient heating/cooling system.
- Maintenance free exterior siding package with brick, metal, and KWP.
- Spacious and welcoming maintenance free front porch with composite decking, and a generous overhang.